Share your most interesting clinical cases and step on stage in Nice!
We strongly believe that all participants have something to offer and we invite you to submit your clinical cases for the 2018 edition.
We are especially looking for examples of cases on the following topics:
- aggressive administration of IV lithics
- periprocedural complications
- management of tandem lesions
- intracranial stenting
- venous thrombectomy
- carotid stenting
Submit your work on one of these topics, but, if there is another subject you think of interest to SLICE, please do not hesitate to let us know.
=> Application deadline: 31 August, 2018
For your Case submission, we encourage you to use the following template:
10 slides = 10 pictures – NO TEXT. Cases will be evaluated based on quality, clarity, relevance and educational value for the audience.
- For files < 10 Mb You can send your files in PPT or PDF format to the email address: email@example.com
- For files > 10 Mb (up to 2 Gb) Please send your files using the free file transfer system: https://www.wetransfer.com , using the following recipient address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All selected authors must register for the SLICE.
Please note that clinical case presenter status does not grant Guest Faculty registration or any special/discounted course registration fees, complimentary transportation or accommodation.
Register online here
If you encounter any editorial or technical problems, please send us an email: email@example.com